请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版
 找回密码
 Register Now~

© admin 管理员   /  2018-2-27 08:29  /   0 人收藏 版权:保留作者信息

This year, ULC MUN MODERN UNITED NATIONS CONFERENCE II has seemed more than 92 delegates, 46 delegations. Firstly, It is our great pleasure and honor to be with all delegates during the two-day conference, talking about the worldwide Energy Crisis. Secondly, our warm thanks went to our ULC MUN CLUB members who have prepared for this conference for three months. Thirdly, for those who actively participated in this conference, we really appreciate it. We were impressed by how good you are. The fluency of your speeches was a surprise for us.We were eager to see more of you being part of our big MUN family. We approve your effort.  
                                                           --From Bella, ULC MUN Chairman
11.png 22.png
Here are some comments and thoughts from some of our delegates:
- ?$ r, Q0 S& @
% E" ?7 c4 U/ u8 M! V" ?
Frank Sun 10B
Delegate of Germany
As one delegate of Germany, I am enjoyable in the MUN conference indeed. My feelings and thoughts about this conference are quite miscellaneous.
By taking part in the Model United Nations, my comprehensive capability is well improved. For example, the researching skills to find useful and reliable sources are enhanced by looking for different information online. Due to the experience of writing the position paper, my English writing skills become much better than before. My communication ability is improved a lot by negotiating with other delegates in unmoderated caucuses too. I also become more and more proficient in public speaking, which is caused by lots of opportunities to give speeches on the stage in the assembly. I am much more confident and courageous to show my own opinions and ideas to others in the public. In addition, as the prize-man of the award of Best Teamwork, my partner, who is named as Dylan Huang, and I cooperated to accomplish tasks diligently and industriously before and during the entire process of the Energy Crisis Conference, and our friendship has been developed. I have met numerous excellent people in the MUN, and it is my pleasure to collaborate with them.
It is the fact that his meeting enriches my experience, and I have gained a lot by participating in this conference. I am very glad to spend my time on this meaningful and significant activity at school. I will remember this important event in my heart, which will be memorized forever in my brain.
Jane G9c
Delegate of Nepal
I am Jane from G9C and I am Nepals delegate. In the beginning when I register for MUN, I just have a little bit nervous, but the point is, this tension cannot made me to prepare for this meeting, and in a few weeks before the meeting, I did not find anything about this meeting, but I still did not worry about that, until a few days before the meeting, I began to search for relevant information and writing position papers, and began to worry, so the result is no information collected, and position papers also did not write, I feel that  is so bad, it is really a big mistake for me, and I will correct it.
And a few hours before the meeting, I also write the speech in the first round, this is really a terrible thing, and I told my partner in the course of the discussion, because we are very anxious so that we have a lot of differences ideas and quarrel, but my partner helped me a lot, so in here, I really thank my partner-Wendy.
In the course of the meeting, each delegate and chairs are very friendly, when have the Unmoderated Caucus, some delegates discussed with us, Wendy and I began to integrate into the meeting, and start to representatives of other countries, and also began to share our ideas and solutions.
In general, I learned a lot of knowledge in there but also knows that we need to broaden our horizons and pay attention to the international news, because it may affect our life at any time. The meeting was very good, although the final draft resolutions were failed, everyone to actively participate with a serious attitude in the meeting, so, that is the perfect ending to this meeting!
我是G9CJane,是尼泊尔的代表。当我在报名模联会议的时候,我只是有一点紧张,但重要的是,这种紧张并无法让我很好的准备这次会议,并在几周前的会议上,我并没有找任何关于会议的信息,但我还是依旧不担心,直到会议的前几天,我才开始搜索相关信息和写作立场文件,然后开始担心,结果就是没有收集到完美的信息,而且立场文件也没写,我觉得这真的是很糟糕的事,对我来说,这是一个很大错误,我以后肯定会改正。
就在会议开始之前几个小时,我还在写第一轮的发言稿,真是很可怕,因为我们都很着急,所以我和我的搭档在讨
论过程中,我们有很多不同的想法还有争吵,但我的搭档在会中给了我很多的帮助,所以在这里,我真的很感谢我的搭档Wendy
在会议的过程中,每一个代表和主席都很友好,当有自由磋商时,有一些代表来找我们讨论,这让我和Wendy开始慢慢融入会议,并开始向其他国家的代表,也开始分享我们的想法和解决方案。
总的来说,我学到了很多知识,也知道我们需要拓宽我们的视野,关注国际新闻,因为它随时可能影响我们的生活。这次会议很好,是一次不错的经历,虽然最后的决议草案都失败了,但大家积极参与会议和认真的态度,让本次会议完美结局!
图片1.png

" o- B8 e7 o0 ]2 Z
Aries.Z
Delegate of Switzerland
这是我第一次参加模联,参加模联前,需要准备很多关于自己所代表国家的资料还有模联主题的资料,参加模联让我们很多人都更深入的了解与探究全球性问题,我之前在报纸与新闻里有看到过关于能源危机的事件,可是我并没有真正了解过这个问题,模联也是给了我们机会从不同国家角度来交流。
Section 1的时候,都是由学长学姐还有参加过模联的同学推进的,有些国家代表的准备非常充分,演讲都不用看资料,已经把自己国家的情况与问题转化为自己的知识来发言,发言的内容就像是优秀论文一样标准,还有些国家代表不论是从气场上还有言语里都可以透出他们所代表国家的风范。在Moderated Cancus里,大国专注于辩论主题明确自己国家的立场,同时其他国家会大致知道他们国家应该与哪些国家进一步的交换意见找出解决方案,到了Unmoderated Concus,大国通常会被小国家包围着一起讨论与能源有关的话题,我们渐渐地知道了模联的规则还有进程,当有些国家得出了解决方案就会到处游说,说服其他国家加入他们的BlockSection 1结束后就开始写Working Paper,在微信群里继续交流。
Section 2 Section 3的时候,大部分人都了解模联的程序了,每个国家都越来越积极地去参与到其中,更主动的去找其他国家谈谈,大部分国家都被分到不同的Block里面,有些国家还是会纠结该加入哪个Block,就会去比较不同Block的解决方案哪个会对自己国家更加有利。我也很佩服小国的国家代表会自己去成立Block写解决方案。
Section 4 就是确定解决方案还有投票通过了,三个Block的解决方案都很详细,不同Block派出国家代表来展示他们Block的解决方案,投票通过解决方案的时候,每个国家都有不同的态度与看法并做出自己国家的抉择。
虽然最后三个解决方案都没有通过,但是在这次整个模联里,在参加模联的时间里,我领略了每个国家代表的风采,了解了大国小国的各种信息还有情况,感觉到自己的视野由小变大,将目光放的更加长远,还知道了面对全球性的问题,我们每一个人都有责任,都要去重视和解决。
我非常期待明年的模联,期待着明年能够有更多同学参与进来,更期待明年能通过解决方案

7 s4 A* L0 x9 A2 C" e  Q+ A
Candice
Delegate of Sudan
这次MUN是我第一次参
我是苏丹的代表(是个非洲的资源大国,政治小国),内心是十分的紧张。
在第一轮的时候就感受到身边的人,个个都是大佬。大家都积极的争取发言,都在前做了各种准备,不只考虑自己国家的情况也考虑到其他国家的,把针对不同国家的方案想好,在模联的时候就大展身手开始说服其他国家代表。
正如弱国无外交这句话,我们只能去听其他国家的意见,,方案,去投靠其他大国。
第一轮结束后,感受到自己无所事事,内心有些不服,模联的主权都掌握在大国的手上,小国的我们只能去追寻大国吗?希望在脑中寻找一个解决的方案获得主动权。
小国联盟 我可以组建一个没有大国的组织,从人数上获得优势。然后花了一个晚上去完成完成这个方案。
(与肯尼亚的合作之旅)
第二天,第二轮开始了。我们尽快的拉拢其他国家达到一定的复议国数量,然后开始和肯尼亚代表合作写working paper。我们的working paper 写的十分艰辛,我们只有30分钟去完成它。
第三轮开始,我们要去演讲我们的working paper 让其他国家支持我们,怼人很厉害的朝鲜要要在讨论我们的working paper 的时候演讲,我的内心十分慌张。忽然第一句我支持苏丹心中的大石放下了。怎么说,working paper 做的挺成功的。(超级长的paper
第三轮结束,我们决定和另一个小国联盟合,建立超大小国联盟。俄罗斯和美国都希望我们可以投靠他们。经过我们的讨论,我们决定持续我们的小国联盟,因为我们发现只要我们不加入他们,他们也不会赢。
第四轮三个方案都没通过,但是大家赢得了从模联中的知识和友谊,还有我们小国也算创造了一个不错的成绩。
44.png 55.png 66.png 77.png
Finally,
Looking back at the past few days, we must say that we take great pride in what has been achieved. We strongly believe that this activity develops your ability in doing research, writing, addressing, discussion and enhances the communicative ability, which definitely brings positive influence in your future education. Last but not least, we are looking forward to having more delegatesattendance next year!!!
; I- p  K" X1 A. h9 J! I

% k# a+ L' d4 t9 m! a* j+ K6 h
分享至 : QQ空间
收藏

0 个回复